My Inductor Calculator
** Specifically Designed for Enamel Coated magnet Wire **
REVISED, Aug 2003:  Now to 45 Awg and with most 1/2 Awg Sizes.
1) This Calculator is Specifically designed for "Single Coated Enamal Wire", and
"Will NOT" work well with other types of wire.
2) Numerous Manufacturers make wire in 1/2 gauges. I entered those gauges I found.
3) I have taken reasonable care in producing this calculator,
but I shall assume "NO LIABILITY" for the use of this calculator.
4) Additional Errors can occur due to various Manufactures Tolerances.
5) All values entered in this program are one manufacturers averages.
6) SWG Sizes are close approximations, Not Exact Equivalents.
7) Metric Sizes also include a nominal insulation thickness.
8) For Convenience, You can easily save this to your computer, if you wish.
Go to "File", than "Save As".
I believe this program to be "Reasonably Accurate", but use it at your own risk!
I do not assume any liabilities from its use.
** All finished coils should be tested with an inductance meter for accuracy. **
If anyone finds any significant errors, please notify me and I will attempt to correct them!
"My Home Page"
Copyright © Aug/2003